Suscito
Imagination is more important than knowledge
1.10.06
Hotel California
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light

'This could be Heaven or this could be Hell'

Plenty of room at the Hotel California

And still those voices are calling from far away,
Wake you up in the middle of the night

What a nice surprise, bring your alibis

Mirrors on the ceiling

And she said 'We are all just prisoners here, of our own device

But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
'Relax,' said the night man,
We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave!

Ég vissi ekki að þetta lag væri um staðinn sem maður fer á áður en maður fer til helvítis. Nú er búið að eyðileggja þetta lag fyrir mér eins og stairway to heaven!